New Year's Resolutions are here again what are yours? Here is mine:
1. To buy more ammo!
2. Save up for a few more guns, I want 4-5 new guns before the end of the year.
3. Prep more, I would like to kick it up 50% more and put in more prep time each week.
4. Learn a new skill ever 3-6 months, Goal is to know two new skills by 2014.
5. Eat better and lose some weight and work out more.
6. More time for family and some fun, I play to make a few trips that are fun and prepping at the same time.
7. Get to church more, I don't go every week and need to!
8. Wake up friends and as many of the Walking Dead as I can. This will be hard because the Walking Dead are as dumb as you can be and still walk this earth.
9. Start a Prepping News Letter this year. It's in the works now!
10. Shoot more and train more and stock up on gun parts!
I think this year I have 90% that I can do, ha ha ha but we will see I do plan to work on everyone of them.
Happy New Year My Blog Friends!!!! Keep Prepping!!!!