2nd Amendment

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

New World Order Giveaway Winners!!!!!!

We have three winners!! I didn't say anything about how many DVD I had to give away. So here is the winners:

1st set of all four DVD's is "Chinasyndrome"

2nd set of three DVD's (The End of America,Don't tread on me and New world order is "Mayberry"

3rd set of two DVD's Camp FEMA and The end of America is "Lone Star Patriots"

So you guys drop me an e-mail with the address you would like the DVD's sent to and I will ship them out Monday. My e-mail californiasurvivalist2009@yahoo.com

And Thanks to everyone who entered.......

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Infowars.com

Getting Ready

I'm working on my prep's like crazy. I am adding more food and water to my prep's every week. So this weekend I worked a little on my ammo and went on a gun store run and even hit Wal-Mart looking for ammo. It's a lot easier to find ammo now so I just look for the best price and Wal-Mart was the lowest. I got some 22LR, 9mm and .223 and all at China-Mart. I don't like to go there but they do have the best price on ammo and a few other things. So I still go from time to time to pick up a few things. The collapse is coming and we all need to get ready with prep's. Make a plan and stick to it and prep like crazy. Our days are getting short and we are running out of time to prep so take the time to stock up on food, water, medical supplies and guns and ammo. Take this time to prep because you may not have the time to do it later.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Hope You Have Deep Pockets....... You Are Going To Need Them!!!!



Can you say $5,$6 or even $7 a gallon gas? What about $10-$15 a gallon gas? My tank holds 26 gallons of gas and at $15 a gallon that is $390 for a total fill up. How the hell are people going to make a living with bullshit like this? Well to tell you the truth they don't care! If they did something would be getting done, like drilling for oil here in this country to help keep the cost of oil down. But that will not help them get rich, but if oil goes to $200-$250 a barrel they will get rich very fast. Money talks and everything else walks and if oil goes up that high a lot of us will be walking. I live six miles from my work and I have a bike so if need be I can ride my bike to work or walk. But many Americans live many miles from there place of work. I have a friend that drives 100 miles to and 100 miles from work every day and he does this because he make great money. But if gas goes to $10 or $15 a gallon how will he afford this? I know I never could afford it at that crazy price. My truck gets 17mpg/city and 21mpg/hwy so for me to drive to and from work for two weeks it would take 96 miles of travel and if gas is $10 a gallon it would cost me $60 in gas to go to work for two weeks. Not to bad because I am paying $21 now so it would go up $39 with gas going up to $10 a gallon. But what about the people who travel 200 or more miles a day round trip to work. At $10 a gallon my fuel cost would go up 185% but I only spend $21 for two weeks and $42 a month for travel to work, now if you drive 200 miles a day to work and you now spend $32 a day in gas if gas goes up to $10 a gallon you 200 mile round trip a day will cost you $95 and if you work five days a week you spend $475 a week in just gas! (This is using my mpg for my truck, but I sure you get the point) Dig deep my friends because we are about to get raped like never before, first at the pump and then at the grocery store because with the cost of gas going up the cost of food will follow. Mark my words, The Collapse Is Here And Getting Worse!!!!! Prep like crazy for your survival.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

NWO Info On Oil And The Dollar.....

Baptist minister Lindsey Williams was on Alex Jone today and said that oil will hit $150-$200 a barrel and that the dollar will crash buy 12/2012. The owners of T-Bills and other holdings in American money will lose it all and the American people will lose everything. The big oil countries will stop selling to us and the cost of gas will go through the roof and then the Evil NWO and the BS Government will tap the ground here in the United States and start pulling out the oil that is under our feet. And it's been there the whole time we have been paying $2.50,$3.00, $3.50 and $4.00 a gallon and is only being pulled out then to continue to RAPE us with the price of oil and gas.
I know that the fools in office never tell the truth and if they do they didn't mean to, it was a pure accident, but the walking dead of this country will take and believe any and all of the BS that the government tells them. And just like good little sheep they will line up to pay $5,$6,$7 or $10 a gallon for gas if it's good for the country and help to fight terrorist; and lets not forget they will do what ever is needed to get the kids to summer camp and the family to Disneyland for the family vacation. The walking dead of this country are doomed because even when you put the truth in front of them and show them the real truth not only do they not want to see or hear the truth they block it out of there mind because if it's true then they have to face the fact that the world they live in is soon to be turned upside down and little Timmy and Sally will not have summer camp and Disneyland is gone forever and the truth is not what they want to hear, so they don't and will not hear it! I have had someone at my work say that they don't want to know the truth and don't want to know about a collapse because she would rather be dead than to face the fact of a world upside down. I can't and will never want to just lay down and die and not fight to survive. I'm not sure if what Baptist minister Lindsey Williams has said is true or not or if any of the NWO info is true, but I do know that our Government lies to us and I do know that the bricks in the wall of the NWO has all fit so well so far and the story seams true and sounds like the BS they will and would pull.
Now is the time to start prepping and if you are prepping now kick it in high gear and get your house in order. There will be a time when food will not be as easy to get as it is now, are you ready? Will you survive the coming collapse?



Our Freedom.... We must Make A Stand!!!!!!!

"The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil Constitution, are worth defending at all hazards; and it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors: they purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood, and transmitted them to us with care and diligence. It will bring an everlasting mark of infamy on the present generation, enlightened as it is, if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out of them by the artifices of false and designing men."
~Samuel Adams~

Sunday, February 20, 2011

New World Order Giveaway!!!!!!

Here is the items in my new giveaway 4 DVD's. Alex Jone's New World Order, Don't Treat on Me, Camp FEMA and End of America. This is a great set of DVD's and I am going to have to make you work for this giveaway. Here is how to enter the giveaway:
Two ways to win, 1st way is to have a blog and blog about this giveaway and after you do this a ask you to post a comment with the link to your post on your blog about the giveaway.
2nd way is to become a new follower to my blog and after you become a follower e-mail with NWO as the subject and tell me you have become a new follower( ). That's it two ways to win the giveaway, good luck to everyone. In a few days my wife will pull a name out of the hat and we will have a winner!





Saturday, February 19, 2011

Doing A Little Work

Weather is bad out with cold rain and wind so I have been doing a little work in the house and with my preps. I made a run to the store and got some more dry goods to make a few more 5 gallon buckets for storage. I got some rice, oats, grits, salt and sugar so I was able to put three buckets together today. I was able to set up my work area in the new craft room, now that our youngest has moved out we made her room into a craft room for my wife and I get a small part to do my leatherwork. I plan to start work on a few ideas I have and I may even make something and give it away as a prize soon. I think the sun is going to be out tomorrow so I will get out and try to have a little fun. I hope you all have a great weekend and keep up the prepping!!!!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Giveaway Winners!!!!!!

Me and my wife liked four comments and could not make up our minds so we took the four names and put them into the hat and pulled the two names and the winners are:

1st Prize goes to--------> SciFiChick

and

2nd Prize goes to----------> Chewspam

If you two would e-mail me(  with the address you would like the items sent to I will ship the items out Saturday.

I would like to thank everyone who entered the giveaway and ask you all to keep checking back I am on the hunt for the next good book to giveaway.

I would like to ask eveyone to spread the word of my giveaway's and let people know about the cool stuff you can win.

Thanks to all my readers and followers, you are the reason I do this.

Pete

A Little Fun With Math.......

Subject: Math quiz = movie answer


> Just a very short, simple little math calculation you can do in your head. I was amazed at how this accurately identified my favorite movie. Try it, you'll like it!

> This is pretty amazing!

> I was surprised how this worked. Be honest and don't look at the movie list 'til you have done the math!

> Try this test and find out what movie is your favorite. This amazing math quiz can likely predict which of 18 films you would enjoy the most. Don't ask me how, but it really works!

>

> Movie Test:

>

> Pick a number from 1-9.

>

> Multiply by 3.

>

> Add 3.

>

> Multiply by 3 again.

>

> Now add the two digits together to find your predicted favorite movie in the list of 18 movies below.

>

> Movie List:

>

> 1. Gone With The Wind

> 2. E.T.

> 3. Beverly Hills Cop

> 4. Star Wars

> 5. Forrest Gump

> 6. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

> 7. Jaws

> 8. Grease

> 9. The Defeat of Obama in 2012

> 10. Casablanca

> 11. Jurassic Park

> 12. Shrek

> 13. Pirates of the Caribbean

> 14. Titanic

> 15. Raiders Of The Lost Ark

> 16. Home Alone

> 17. Mrs. Doubtfire

> 18. Toy Story

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Milestones of the impending Police State in The United States

Unless you live in a cave or you keep your head in a hole in the ground you can see that the country is in a slow push into a Police State. Everyday we are under attack for our little freedoms and new bullshit laws are going into effect weekly. Why are the American people not in the streets fighting this Tyranny and this evil government? I will tell you why, because this country is full of sheep or walking dead as I call them. And as long as the dish network, cell phone, and all the other little things that make the walking dead happy is working then all is well. If the government made a new law doing away with all fast foods, then you would see the fools in the streets fighting to keep that bag of death. I see a sick country and the only thing that can cure it is the collapse. We need to flip the switch and start this country anew. I feel the collapse coming and it's coming soon, so now is the time to prep! Stock up of food, water, medical supplies and guns and ammo, but for the guns and ammo to be any good you need to know how to use them and use them well. Now it the time to prepare and now is the time to make your stand. Make your line in the sand and when it's is crossed then you take action. Make no mistake the NWO and a Police State are here and it's getting worse everyday!








Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Why Do We Put Up With This BS?

Why do we prep? Why do we learn to shoot and hunt, fish and grow a garden? I will tell you why it's because everyday our fake government sets us up to fall. They are pushing laws, bills and new rules to take away our freedoms. Some people think we don't have and never have had true freedom in this country. And others think we did once have true freedom but lost it within the last 100 years. Me I think we can still obtain true freedom in this country but not under this government or anything like it. First the people need to be free to do the things to keep and have a family like hunt, fish, grow food and own and work there land with out dumb ass laws. We can hunt now but with a ton of BS rules and laws and we can fish but with the same BS rules and laws as hunting. Now I don't think we should have zero laws or rules, but I do think that if you own a big patch of Gods green earth no one should have the power to tell you how to hunt or fish on your own land and in some or most states they do. I don't think government should have the power to tell you if or how to build your home on your own land. But as Big Government gets bigger the people get smaller and lose more and more freedoms. That same government burdens us with more laws to take what few freedoms we do have away. In a year or so you will not have the choice to walk into a store and buy a incandescent light bulb because the leaders think they know best! Who the hell are they to take that choice away from me? I know what is best for me and my family, not the not so great Obama or any other butt knocker in office. I have a set of rules that works just fine for me, "US Constitution And The Bill of Rights". I trust in my God and hold the Constitution and the word of God as law.
I'm I a free man? Not 100% but I try to get to 100% everyday and will never stop.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Giveaway..... Time Is Running Out!!!!!

Last few days till we pick a winner!
Check out the full post back a few days ago....... And enter to win!!!


1st Prize: The Pocket Disaster Survival Guide: What to do when the lights go out

Paperback: 160 pages
This item is used, I got it at a used book store.

2nd Prize: Slinky Jr. Shortwave Antenna

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bug Out Trailer

I have been thinking about getting or building a bug out trailer. I have seen a few over the years and I have a plan or two of my own. Here are a few photos:


I have an idea to use a trailer from harbor freight and build a box to go on top of it with plywood and fit shelves to store bug out gear in and then on top I would have solar panels and a battery box with a set up for lights. I have a few plans in my head and I am still looking for any ideas. If any of you have done this or are planning the same thing e-mail me and maybe we can exchange ideas. And if you know of any good web sites please let me know. I like the jumping jack with the tent an all it comes with but the $4999.99 base price here in CA just kills me and any idea of me getting one. I did see one on Craigs List but I have sold on there and all I have ever run across is fools and nuts. I will be looking around this next week for some good ideas.

Friday, February 11, 2011

What's Next For This Country??????More BS..........

I look at the news on line and watch the news at night on T.V. and see all the BS that is being pushed on the sheep of this country. So my question is what big load of crap will be next for this country. As of now we are going to lose the regular light bulb, they have been and are always messing with our gun and ammo rights. I even hear talk about a tax on some food, like junk foods so we will think about buying healthier foods. The list goes on and on and I sick of the bullshit the government pushes on us every day. I think the our great leaders will not be happy till we are just like the people in the book 1984, we will eat, work, own, think and act just as they would want us to act or you go to jail or worse they kill you. Control, control, control this is the plan for the walking dead of this country. The leaders are pushing more laws, more bills and each and every week we lose more freedoms. As the walking dead sit by and watch the freedoms get picked away one or two at a time they say nothing and do nothing and just like good little sheep will line up for the FEMA camps or the Community Labor Centers or what ever name they stick on the fence or building they are pushing you into. I see 95% or more of the people of this country doing or believing every word the government tells them. If the walking dead are told to pack a small bag with a toothbrush, change of clothes and extra underwear and line up at the train station because they are taking them to a safe area free from what ever bullshit story they have made up for there false flag event. I bet you most of the fools of this country will do just as they are told to do. Next stop Camp FEMA.......it's not summer camp and you can't find a new girl friend or boy friend there but be at peace that you will get all your shots up to date and a nice new RFID chip under your skin and a nice new scan bar on your ass because you just became cattle and will be treated the same. WAKE UP!!!!  Most who read this blog are awake but the few who are not awake get your ass in gear and start prepping. Store food, water and needed supplies to survive the coming collapse!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

How Bad Will It Get?

How bad will it get here in this country? Food lines or people fighting in the streets for the scraps of the NWO? How bad will it get before the people of this country make a stand and fight back against this government? Will our people end up in the streets fighting for food, water, and other needed supplies.
Look at what is going on in China:
China’s history with food safety is a rocky one, but even in the annals of robbery and abuse, this will go down in infamy. Various reports in Singapore media have said that Chinese companies are mass producing fake rice made, in part, out of plastic. The “rice” is made by mixing potatoes, sweet potatoes and plastic. The potatoes are first formed into the shape of rice grains. Industrial synthetic resins are then added to the mix. The rice reportedly stays hard even after being cooked. The Korean-language Weekly Hong Kong reported that the fake rice is being sold in the Chinese town of Taiyuan, in Shaanxi province. “A Chinese Restaurant Association official said that eating three bowls of this fake rice would be like eating one plastic bag. Due to the seriousness of the matter, he added that there would be an investigation of factories alleged to be producing the rice". Unfortunately, it’s not the first time fake rice has been sold in China. (http://www.infowars.com/china%e2%80%99s-poor-treated-to-fake-rice-made-from-plastic-report/)

How about the cost of food and the fact that is going up every week. All you have to do is shop once a week and check a few prices of items that you use all the time and just watch the price go up ever so slow at times and then that one week it jumps big. I have seen it and I am still checking items every week, where I shop a 20 lbs bag of rice in June of 2010 cost $9.95 and now the same bag of rice is $14.95, so in less than eight months the cost has gone up $5.00. And I have seen it with many other items that I buy to store like the beans, oats, grits, salt and sugar. Some of the items have just gone up a few pennies and others have jumped up 50% or more!
Check this out:
Food Costs At Record High As U.N. Warns of Volatile Era

MANILA/WASHINGTON (Reuters, Feb 3rd 2011) – Record high global food prices showed no sign of relenting following a rash of catastrophic weather, highlighted by a major U.S. snowstorm and a cyclone in Australia, which could put yet more pressure on prices and spark further unrest around the world. The closely watched U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization Food Price Index on Thursday touched its highest level since records began in 1990. The index rose for the seventh month in a row to 231 in January, topping the peak of 224.1 in June 2008, when the world was last gripped in a food crisis. "These high prices are likely to persist in the months to come," FAO economist and grains expert Abdolreza Abbassian said in a statement. Surging food prices have helped fuel the discontent that toppled Tunisia's president in January and that has spilled over to Egypt and Jordan, raising expectations other countries in the region would secure grain stocks to reassure their populations. World Bank President Robert Zoellick urged global leaders to "put food first" and wake up to the need to curb price volatility. "We are going to be facing a broader trend of increasing commodity prices, including food commodity prices," he told Reuters in an interview. (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110203/wl_nm/us_food_prices)

If you look at everything that is going on and put some good thinking into it you can see that Hard Times Are Still Down The Road for this country! More and more people are are becoming unemployed and even as the new unemployment numbers are down it's not down by much and I think the the drop was due to holiday short term jobs that will end soon if they are not over now. And the next boost the the job market will be in spring when the summer jobs start to open for the parks, hotels, fast food and other places that have a jump in sales over the spring and summer, but lets remember that 60%-75% of the spring/summer jobs are to the young and for a very short time. This government is using the number to fool the sheep of this country and the walking dead are eating it up. I here people at work talking about how they are happy that the economy is getting better! What!!!! It is not getting better and if you were to ask me I would say it is getter worse, week by week! I saw on the news last night that 28% of the people who own there homes are upside down with the mortgage, that means that the house is not worth what they owe. That is 1 out of 4 home owners are upside down in there dept, that is crazy, so because of this they say that the foreclosure rate is going to start to jump. So let me get this right, Things are better because gas, food and just about everything we buy is going up, 28% of the people are upside down in there home loan, we only have a 9.2% unemployment rate, and the government is taking more and more freedoms each week! How is anything getting better?  I just don't see it, so that's it for my rant........ but I don't feel any better!

Don't forget to check out my giveaway from a day ago....... post a reply and have a chance to win!!





Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Giveaway!!!!!

Here is the new giveaway!!!

1st Prize: The Pocket Disaster Survival Guide: What to do when the lights go out
Paperback: 160 pages

Publisher: Stoeger Publishing Company (February 2006)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 088317328X
ISBN-13: 978-0883173282
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 4.3 x 0.5 inches
This item is used, I got it at a used book store.




2nd Prize: Is a Slinky Jr. Shortwave Antenna



Here is how to win:
Post a comment to this posting and tell me, How You Got Started In Prepping! You don't have to go into great detail just give us the reason you started to store items to survive. Me and my wife will look at and read them and pick the one we like the best.
Everyone can try to win this giveaway, even if you have won something from me before. And if you have a blog please post about this giveaway because I want lots to give it a try.

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Lions Play While The Sheep Sleep!!!!

As this country falls and is run into the ground by the not so great leaders. The mass of the population are asleep and don't care. I talk till I'm sick of hearing myself speak about the storm that is on it's way and the coming collapse. I know that most of the people I talk to don't care and don't want to hear the truth because it will make them  realize that there sweet little world they live in is just a thin cover to the real world that lies beneath. There is a dark under world where the New World Order and others plan to turn this world upside down and change it into a world of total control and a world that will be ruled with an iron fist. The control is already starting you can't go a week without seeing it on the news. There is some new bill or law being pushed on us or some up and coming or old timer in office that has a plan to help us live better with more rules or more laws. It's the same thing every few years and one side or the other(republican or democrat) they are both the same. They both are there for one reason to gain more control and more power and to strip any power from the people. This is why our 2nd Amendment Rights are coming under fire and they are trying to take our guns and our gun rights from us. For them to strip us of all our rights they need us to be weak and not have the availability to stand and fight for our rights. So sit and do nothing and watch your freedoms go away. Sleep as the Loins play and run this country into the ground because it will only be a short period of time till you can't make a stand and till you can't fight back!!! Our time is short so make your stand and prep like crazy, because the way to survive is to be ready.


Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl.... It's Fun, But For Some........


I say and think the same thing every year, if the fools planning there super bowl parties would put the same effort into preps this would be a better world. I was at the store late last night and the walking dead were all over the place with junk food, chips, dip, drinks and as always lots of beer. Now I'm not knocking beer because I happen to be a beer lover myself and I do love a cold beer with the football game. I will watch the game as I do every year and I two will have some snack foods and drinks but it just kills me to see people have to take out a small loan to pay for there Super Bowl Parties. As I have said before the money the fools spend on this one game would be a great start to a food storage plan. They could start with a months worth of food for about the price they spend on this one game. I have a friend who goes all out every year with the super bowl and this year he told me it was going to cost him over $1500 for the party he was going to have. And this guy still will not spend a penny on food storage. He is a true example of the term I use, (Walking Dead) he is a smart guy with a wife and two kids and he thinks the the government will never let anything bad happen to us. I have asked him if he has ever asked some of the people from New Orleans what they think about how well the government will take care of you. As God Fearing People Of This United States we should never count on any one taking care of us we are were strong and proud people but some were along the way we became soft and weak, well some of us I for one think I am still strong and I'm sure 95% of my readers are as well, because we prep and think ahead for the time when life will not be so great. We plan to survive because we know that the collapse is near. As I said I will be watching the game today and I'm sure a lot of you will too, so have a great day and have a beer for me.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day Trip

Me and the little lady made a run up the hill today to see the snow. We went to a little town up I-80, Truckee, CA and looked around and had some lunch and it was a great day. It was sunny and 60* down in our neck of the woods but up the hill it was cloudy and 45*-55* just a great day all around. Here are a few photos.....



Friday, February 4, 2011

It's Here,Collapse.....What Do You Do Next?

You wake up and it's going on the collapse has hit and hit with a vengeance. The news is all bad and getting worse as the hours go by. The stores are getting over run the gas stations are a mad house and people are fighting over the smallest things like water and food. You look out you front door and see half of the neighborhood packing there cars to haul ass and the other half are in a daze or fog and can't come to terms with the new world we now live in. So now you know the world is upside down and will never be the same again what do you do first? What is the next step for you and your family. Lets say that it's a economic collapse and the dollar is now worth zero and the stock market has crashed, there are no one doing there jobs like the police, fire, doctors, teachers and store clerks. Everyone has gone home to be with there family and 95% of them are stealing everything they can on the way home. People are running crazy in the streets and buildings are on fire. There are shoot outs over needed items and to sum it up IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!!! The collapse has come and the Shit Has Hit The Fan......... What do you do 1st, 2nd or 3rd? What is your first step? It's been 2-3 hours since the start of the collapse and the world is upside down what do you do next?  


Thursday, February 3, 2011

What If?


What if everything we are hearing about the coming collapse is true! What if the dollar is on it's last leg and the world is about to be turned upside down? What will you do? What will the walking dead of this country do to survive? I know that 99.999% of the people who read this blog prep, and prep to survive. But what about the people who don't prep and the great amount of people in this country who shop every other day and have zero storage foods? And the people who don't even have a flashlight or radio on hand? I will tell you just what the walking dead of this country will do when the collapse hit with full force, they will freak out and run crazy in the streets. They will steal and kill for every last thing they can get there hands on, like gas, food, water and anything that could be used to survive. This is why we need to have guns and ammo and know how to use them. Just having a gun is not going to help you if you don't know how to use it. Get out and shoot and shoot a lot, then take a class on tactical shooting and then keep your skills sharp. When the collapse hit full force,(because I now think the collapse is here just not in full force yet) the walking dead will be everywhere and I'm sure in groups just like gangs and will be hunting for easy targets and if you have a small group of survivalist with you and you all are holding guns you become a hard target and you may not even have to fight, but I wouldn't bet on it. When the SHTF people will become desperate and will do crazy things to survive, even go up against an armed group to try to get food or other supplies. Now is the time to make ready the plan for your survival and the survival of your family. The time is growing very short and once the time is gone you will never get it back. Stop now and make plans to survive and if you have plans then step up the effort to prepare for survival.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Giveaway Winner!!!!!

The winner of the giveaway is...............  JessPeck


My wife pulled the name out of the hat today and I will be sending you an e-mail to get the info needed to ship this to you.
 
Thanks to everyone who put there name into the hat, keep checking back I will have a new giveaway in a few weeks!
 
I have a great little item for the giveaway!!!!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

North Dakota and Montana’s Bakken Formation

You need to check this out, I never saw this on the news!!
And if this is true why is gas so damn high?

http://www.usgs.gov/newsroom/article.asp?ID=1911

Last Chance To Win This Giveaway

This giveaway is for two books:
1st is The Boy Scout Handbook (2005)
2nd is American Red Cross Standard First Aid & Personal Safety second edition(1979)

Here is how to win!!!!
If you have a blog and post about this give away your name goes into the hat two times, then post a comment to this post and your name will be added two more times, so with a post at your blog and a comment here at my blog about your posting with a link to the posting at your blog then you will have your name in the hat for a total of four times.

And for all my readers who don't have a blog, you can get in on the giveaway also. What you have to do is just post a comment to this blog about the giveaway and your name goes into the hat once.

Thank you to everyone who reads my blog and keep checking back I plan to giveaway books, Slinky Antennas and other cool stuff over the next few months.